Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday, 8 Jan



I think we'll have to keep this post short as I am still struggling from yesterday. After finally passing out around 5:30/6am, I was awakened at a quarter to 9. Ok, so it was actually to get a morning massage (in bed!!), but still... I should probably clarify for anyone who doesn't know, Kunal and I are staying with family friends of his while in Delhi. One of the most beautiful, caring and most gracious families I have had the pleasure of spending time with. Kunal, Gurveer, Simran and I headed to one of their friend's birthdays last night and spent much of the night dancing like crazy people. I'd like to say I am well versed in Bollywood music by now but who's really keeping track.

On another exciting note, I should also mention that Kunal and I have taken our bet-making games into a trip-long competition. Each day we make a bet for that day, each with a wager, but we will also tally up the total wins at the end and whoever has the most wins gets to choose an outfit for the other to wear on the trip back home! So far, I am in the lead, winning our first bet yesterday (!!) now requiring Kunal to do up to 5 push ups on command over the course of the trip- don't ask about the wager, not my idea but still entertaining.

We spent the day visiting K's family so I will just go ahead and post some fun pics from last night.

Leaving for the tour tomorrow with Varanasi as our first stop! Stay tuned...

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment