Thursday, January 26, 2012

Delhi madness

So I've been a little behind on the blog... The fam is keeping me super busy back in Delhi, on top of the sleep I need to catch up on! Went to go see an astrologer on Tuesday and had my birth chart read which was pretty interesting! Gotta take it all in with a grain of salt BUThe said some pretty crazy things that were on point! Kunal sat first for his reading and as the jyotshi (astrologer) was writing down kunals name and information, he looked up and said, "oh you are a writer... We will talk about this later when I sit with you." I wore no jewelry and came in in jeans a white shirt and a black jacket to make sure I didn't give anything away for someone to just read based on appearance, so it was a little unexpected for him to call out random things. I am in the least happy when he brought up how India has been a huge inspiration and a gift to bring my writing back and he even told me to make sure not to stop... I won't go through the hour long reading, as I'm sure many of you will hear about it soon enough, but I must say- the spiritual insight I have gained from this trip is hard to avoid. There is definitely something to say about this sense of intuition and spirituality that connects people to theworldand the stars, so I'm a little excited just to see what comes out of the things he said. I have been getting many similar comments from them any pandits and astrologers throughout my trip, so there's definitely certain readings or a certain aura that's being picked up! Aside from that, our last two nights in Delhi have been wonderful, Kunal, Gurveer, Simran and I (the amazing friends we are staying with)have been causing quite some commotion around the city.

Yesterday, we headed to the Taj Mahal and nearby Agra Fort, taking up a full day worth of adventure, only to be quickly rushed off to a friends barbeque after getting back to Delhi. The next week will be infused with sightseeing, art shows, and memories of our ridiculous nights... Enjoy the silliness!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment