Friday, January 6, 2012

So, it's my first official blog from India!! Let me just say, nothing screams excitement like getting off the plane - after an overbooked 16 hour flight from Chicago. Total travel time took about 24 hours  - not including the time difference - I haven't seen much of the city yet, as we arrived in the evening, but was welcomed home to a home-cooked meal and have begun my obsession with Indian teas. For now, just trying to brush up on some Hindi to prepare for tomorrow's adventures. There isn't a ton to write for now as tonight was reserved for settling in to the thirteen hour time difference and catching up on some easy relaxation after the rough traveling. On a good note, my notebook is almost full to the brim with checklists of places to go/see, things to eat, and pages of things to buy along the journey.

anyways, time to put myself to bed and prepare for tomorrow. check in tomorrow for pics and updates :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment