Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the affair continues...


Right now, I sit from the comforts of my dearly missed couch. While I may no longer be in India, my blog continues on. I set out to write this blog for multiple reasons. For one, it was the most convenient platform to keep everyone updated with pictures and news of the adventures I would encounter on my trips. Then there was a more personal element to the project, to have a place where I could journal my experiences, thoughts and reflections while exploring. Thanks to an adventure of personal growth, beauty, and an overflow of amazing feedback and encouragement from readers, the blog continues to develop into a place of learning, beauty, and inspiration, even from ‘home.’ Of course, I will come across many more traveling destinations as my life is filled with curiosity for the world, but the real Wandering Affair is an affair with life itself- people, places and encounters anywhere in the world.

On that note, I hope you continue to keep up with new posts. Pictures will surely be included, along with new thoughts and hopefully some exciting moments! In the least, thanks for following thus far…

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment